The Seven Tree Photo Contest
Union Street Center has seven buildings that are each named after a tree species found in Bloomington, Indiana. RPS is seeking beautiful photos of Hickory, Birch, Cedar, Linden, Cypress, Beech, and Pine trees to feature at Union Street.
Winners will be selected by a panel of students and staff. There will be a winner for each of the seven trees. RPS Interior Design will arrange to have the photos printed and framed for display. Each winning photographer's name will be displayed adjacent to their piece of art.
- Entrants must be a current student at IUB at the time the photos are submitted.
- Photographs must be taken in Indiana and must be the original work of the entrant.
- Photos must be in color and the file must be a high-resolution JPG. Digitally manipulated photos are acceptable provided details about all changes to the photo are included with the submission.
Deadline to Enter
Photos must be submitted by November 1, 2012. Entrants will be notified by January 1, 2013 if their entry is selected.
How to Enter
E-mail entries to email@example.com. Along with the image(s), please include:
- Name of photographer
- Location where photo was taken
- Name of the type of tree
- Date photo was taken
- Contact information for the photographer
- (Optional) A brief story or reflection that can accompany the photograph
Submit a single image or a series of up to four (4) photos per entry. There is no limit on the number of entries an individual may make. So, enter one or more of the seven trees!
Questions may be directed to Kara Ressler at 812-856-1941 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All photos submitted become the property of Indiana University. Each entrant grants Indiana University a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, distribute, and display any photo submitted as part of this competition. If any photo includes people, a photo release must be obtained by the photographer and submitted with the entry. Photo release forms can be obtained by contacting email@example.com.