Each year several scholarships are available to RPS residents. Additionally, the Tate-Chesmore Scholarship is available to RPS employees. Qualifications for each and application links are available in the descriptions below.
- Wanda Deutsch Memorial Scholarship For RAs and CUEs
- Dr. Jean C. Halterman Memorial Scholarship For student government participants
- Dr. Thomas Hennessy Scholarship For female-identified students; student government
- Professor Irving Katz Residence Hall Student Scholarship Campus residents; History or Jewish Studies preference
- Nancy McKay Lorenz and Richard W. Lorenz Scholarship For Atkins LLC returning residents
- George R. Olsen Halls of Residence Scholarship RHA officer; Public Health preference
- Leland Ratliff Leadership Award RHA officer; Nomination required
- RHA Commitment to Community Award Residents participating in Hall activities
- Tate-Chesmore Employee Scholarship For RPS full-time employees/retirees, their spouses/partners, and dependents
Financial Aid Disclosure
Per FAFSA regulations, acceptance of this scholarship may affect your financial aid status and/or award amounts. You must indicate on the application that you understand this to accept any awarded scholarship.