Religion, History, Ethics & Philosophy
- $100 annual program fee.
- Housing costs; standard without air-conditioning.
- Double rooms.
- Neighborhood; central.
The Religion, History, Ethics & Philosophy community is a great place for students who enjoy in-depth conversations over coffee any time of the day. Majoring in religion, history, ethics, or philosophy is not required to live in the community. Students simply share a common interest both in these topics and in learning more together.
- Attending plays, musicals, concerts, and lectures by visiting world and national figures.
- Touring libraries and museums.
- Visiting the local Tibetan Mongolian Buddhist Cultural Center.
- Attending group dinners at local international and vegetarian restaurants.
- Annual trip to a large city (e.g., Washington, D.C.).
Who Lives Here
All undergraduate students are welcome.