Please remember that every student, faculty and staff member with a motor vehicle or bicycle on campus must register it with the university by displaying a valid university permit on the vehicle. RPS Parking, 801 N. Jordan Avenue, manages the parking lots near the residence halls. These parking lots are marked “D” and divided into seven zones. Our policy is to never sell more permits than the number of available D parking spaces.
Questions about parking in other areas of campus should be directed to Parking Operations at 812-855-9848 (press "9" to speak with a customer representative) or e-mail email@example.com. For 24-hour information, visit the Parking Operations Web site.
- Parking at Residence Halls
- Parking at RPS Apartments
- Returning a Permit
- About Parking Permits
- Where to Park
- Parking Restrictions
- Guest Parking
Parking at Apartments
- Permits may be purchased at your Housing Manager’s Office or at RSP. Payment at your Housing Manager’s Office may only be made by charging the cost to your Bursar’s account. RSP accepts cash, checks, most credit cards, and Bursar charge. Please remember you must present your current and valid vehicle registration for each vehicle you register.
- For the 2012 - 2013 academic year, apartment housing parking is divided into two zones and costs:
Zone Two (D2) - $158.40 University Apartments Zone Three (D3) - $138.60 BBHN, Campus View, Evermann, Redbud Hill, and Tulip Tree
Please note that residents with valid university A or C parking permits may park in zone D3 without purchasing a D3 permit. D3 permits for additional vehicles are available at a reduced cost.
- Parking permits are not transferable.