Move-in Parking and Traffic
Bloomington, IN August 9, 2013
RPS Parking Operations has announced a parking enforcement moratorium for all D permit spaces. Effective through 7 a.m. on Monday, August 26, any vehicle may park in spaces designated for D parking permits. Please note that this moratorium ONLY applies to spaces designated for D parking permits. Signs identifying parking permit designations are posted in all parking lots. Open parking will be available in the Jordan Avenue garage on August 19, 20 and 21.
Road closings and changes in traffic direction will affect the move-in process.
Sunday, August 18 - Wednesday, August 21
- In the Southeast Neighborhood, Rose Avenue will be one-way north from Third Street to Seventh Street. Jones Drive will be one-way east from Jordan Avenue to Rose Avenue.View this map for additional parking and unloading information.
- In the Northwest Neighborhood, Fee Lane becomes one-way south from Law Lane to Tenth Street. Expect road construction at the cornor of Fee and Law Lanes. Traffic on Law Lane will only be able to turn right onto Fee Lane. The parking lot behind Foster can be accessed at Fee Lane and Foster Dr. or from Law Lane.
Sunday, August 18 & Wednesday, August 21
- Sunrise Drive, located between Teter and Ashton, will be one-way south from Tenth Street to Seventh Street.
Wednesday, August 21
- Around Collins LLC, Woodlawn Avenue will be one-way south bound and Park Street will be one-way north.
- The firelane at Eigenmann will reverse direction, entering from Union Street and exiting onto Tenth Street.