Housing Costs: Standard
This small community of students is focused on social interaction and academic exploration. The community attracts students who want to major in the sciences and eventually become health care professionals or educators. Community members form study groups and often take the same classes. Residents enjoy being able to share their careers interests with others who share and support their goals.
- Panel discussions on careers in medical fields
- Study groups
- Volunteering for the Health Screening Expo
- Study tips workshops hosted by faculty members
- Attending career planning workshops and related programs
- Visiting a local orchard, the Exotic Feline Rescue Center, and the World Culture Fair
- Skiing and indoor wall climbing
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.