Jobs for Graduate Students
RPS employs graduate students in a variety of residence hall positions. Benefits and requirements vary depending on the position. Please contact the Associate Director for Residential Life, Staff Selectioin Coordinator, at 812-855-1764 for further information, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are no longer accepting applications for the 2014-2015 academic year.
- Diversity Education Specialist
- Graduate Assistant for Leadership Development
- Graduate Supervisor
- Graduate Assistant for the Community Leadership and Development Center
- Graduate Assistant for Residential Academic Initiatives
- Graduate Assistant for Curriculum Development
- Adobe PDF Format. For a paper copy of the Graduate Assistantship Information & Application, please call 812-855-1764 or e-mail email@example.com.
Dates to Remember:
- RPS application priority date: January 23, 2015
- Interview dates: February 19-20, 2015 and February 26-27, 2015
Helpful notes for those applying to the HESA program at IU:
We encourage those applicants who are applying to the HESA (Higher Education and Student Affairs) program at IU to attend the HESA Outreach weekend and interview for our assistantships during that time. You can apply for the Outreach weekend and indicate interest in RPS and other IU assistantships through the Outreach Web site.
Please note: the RPS assistantships do require additional items to be submitted in order for consideration. We ask that, in addition, to registering for HESA Outreach, you also submit the following to our office in one complete packet by January 23, 2015:
- RPS Application Form
- Three references (recommendation form and recommendation letter)
- Current resume
- Transcripts from all institutions in which you have been enrolled as a student.
We prefer to hire Graduate Assistants who have university housing or other related Student Affairs experience.