Residential Programs and Services

Home > Housing > Find a Place

Find a Place

So many options. How to choose?

Home > Housing > Find a Place > Where Can I Live?

Where Can I Live?

Please answer the following questions to find the places you're eligible to reside.

You chose: Transfer student with domestic partner/children

Your Options

Transfer students entering their second semester of study having completed 15 credit hours or more may live on campus but are not required to do so.

If you wish to live on campus with your domestic partner/children, you are eligible to live in one of the following unfurnished apartments in the Northeast or Southeast neighborhoods.

You must complete the New Student Application. Assignments are made based on the date the application and $200 payment are received.

Residential Programs and Services



Staff Directory


Live Chat