Residential Programs and Services

Home > Housing > Find a Place

Find a Place

So many options. How to choose?

Home > Housing > Find a Place > Where Can I Live?

Where Can I Live?

Please answer the following questions to find the places you're eligible to reside.

You chose: Transfer student, not with domestic partner/children, 19 years old or older

Your Options

Transfer students 19 years of age or older may not be required to live on campus. Please refer to the Residence Policy to see if you qualify for an exemption.

New residents who are 19 years old or older are typically assigned to Willkie Quadrangle, South Tower, Union Street Center., or an unfurnished apartment.

You must complete the New Student Application. Assignments are made based on the date the application and $200 payment are received.

Residential Programs and Services



Staff Directory


Live Chat