Residential Programs and Services

Home > Housing > Find a Place

Find a Place

So many options. How to choose?

Home > Housing > Find a Place > Where Can I Live?

Where Can I Live?

Please answer the following questions to find the places you're eligible to reside.

You chose: Transfer student, not with domestic partner/children, under 19 years of age

Your Options

Transfer students entering their second semester of study who have completed 15 credit hours or more are not required to live on campus.

New students under 19 years of age will be assigned to one of the following residence halls.

You must complete the New Student Application and submit an exemption request. Assignments are made based on the date the application and $200 payment are received.

Residential Programs and Services



Staff Directory


Live Chat