Residential Programs and Services

Home > Housing > Find a Place

Find a Place

So many options. How to choose?

Home > Housing > Find a Place > Where Can I Live?

Where Can I Live?

Please answer the following questions to find the places you're eligible to reside.

You chose: New student, not with domestic partner/children, 19 years old or older

Your Options

Undergraduate first-year students are required to live in university housing for at least two semesters. Under some circumstances, you may receive an exemption to this policy.

New students 19 years old or older are typically assigned to Willkie South or Union Street Center.

You must complete the new student housing application. Assignments are made based on the date the application and $200 payment are received.

Residential Programs and Services



Staff Directory


Live Chat