Residential Programs and Services

Home > Housing > Find a Place

Find a Place

So many options. How to choose?

Home > Housing > Find a Place > Where Can I Live?

Where Can I Live?

Please answer the following questions to find the places you're eligible to reside.

You chose: Graduate student, not with domestic partner/children, 19 years old or older

Your Options

Unlike many campuses, we do not have specific residence halls or apartment buildings dedicated only to graduate students.

Typically, you will be assigned to housing that is reserved for students at least 19 years old and have previous college experience. This includes Willkie Quadrangle, South Tower, and the following apartment communities in the Northeast and Southeast neighborhoods.

Apply using the New Student application. Assignments are made based on the date the application and $200 payment are received.

Residential Programs and Services



Staff Directory


Live Chat